The current top adverts served to my GMail account are:
- Ladies’ Coats and Jackets – Plus Size 12 to 32
- Navy Nightdresses – Amazing Choice of Comfy Nightwear From Cute Cotton to Sensual Satin!
- Need a New Bank Account?
- Need No-Win No-Fee Legal Advice
- 1000 Leaflets Only £15!
Google thinks I’m a curvy, litigious woman who needs to print flyers. (This was served next to XOYO’s mailout, so possibly a musician?)
Twitter thinks I should follow:
- a couple of northern soul DJs
- Verso Books
- Handley-Page Victor XL231
- Adam Kotsko
I think Twitter may have stolen a march on Google somehow. Update: I just asked Soizick about this and GMail serves her NO ADS. She controls the horizontal and the vertical, and all your bases are belong to her.